According to a recent MarketingProfs article, despite all the marketing channels that have emerged in the past two decades, email has succeeded in holding its ground. It remains one of the most effective tools that marketers have to reach both prospects and customers.
1. It drives conversions.
2. Its efforts are measurable.
3. It reaches customers in real-time and can be personalized.
4. It works at every stage of the buyer's journey.
5. Many of its processes can be automated, freeing up marketers' time.
6. It is continually being updated with interactivity and animation.
7. It's a prime channel for testing.
8. It's a permission-based channel
Click here for the article and another infographic.