What Is SEO Optimizer?
SEO, or “Search Engine Optimization” is the process of positioning your website to rank as highly as possible in search results.
This makes your website more visible to people who are looking for a business like yours. For example, a moving company wants to be visible in search results when people search on “best moving service.” Optimum visibility in the search rankings requires SEO. SEO involves ongoing updates to your website and persistent content marketing. Content marketing is a critical part of SEO because it builds your online brand, earns links and boosts your website’s authority.
SEO has the best long-term return on investment because you do not have to pay for clicks from natural search results. This doesn’t mean SEO is free. A dynamic SEO Optimizer program is needed to earn and maintain page one rankings. Think about it this way, how often do you go past the first page of search results when finding something online? The answer for most people is probably very rarely or not at all. If your website doesn’t show up on page one of the search engine results page it is unlikely that your site will get much traffic, no matter how good your content may be.
SEO Optimizer is our proven to succeed SEO program that considers your budget, your business niche, and your competition.
What Is SEO Optimizer?
SEO Optimizer is:
- Research – We identify facts and information about your business, keywords and themes that attract people looking for your products and services, and lay the groundwork for the campaign.
- End-User Value – We design meaningful content, including articles, blogs and visual assets that will be of genuine interest to your clients and potential clients.
- Analysis – We track, fine-tune and optimize the campaign to make sure it’s reaching your clients, potential clients and the search engines.
- Links – We distribute the content to the right people and places, engage people across the web, and earn links to your website to improve your search rankings.
You Can See Success!
How to Get Your Independent Distributor Website Show Up Higher on Google
75% of Google users don’t click past the first page of search results—which is why you need to rank higher
Businesses on first page of results tend to have:
- More complete website
- Better reviews
How does Google rank websites? They have developed a complex algorithm with more than 200 factors
3 factor types most important:
SEO Optimizer plans range from Basic to Premier. Not all features are included in lower tier plans.
- Identifying best keywords/search terms
- Creation of high-quality content rich with keywords
- Keyword optimization – using keywords in meta tags, page titles, etc.
- Post fresh, regular content with keywords – blogs are ideal
- Make sure your site is mobile friendly—around 50% of 2020 web traffic was on mobile devices—and this number is only going up.
- Ensure your site has an active SSL certificate to keep your site from being blocked—this ensures user can use your site safely
- Try to make your images load as quickly as possible—don’t use large, hi-res images or too many images
- Building links from other sites to your site
- This builds your site’s reputation and authority
- Claim your business on Google My Business
- Add address and other business info
- Add photos
- Ask for reviews
- Create and maintain social media for your business—consistently posting 2 or 3 times a week improves your credibility with Google
- Enter your business profile in as many directories as possible—there are hundreds!
- Adding your info to directories helps populate the local search ecosystem—the way information is shared among search engines, data providers, social media, etc.